This quick recipe is made even quicker by using a ready-made sauce for fish available from the chiller cabinets in many stores. Alternatively you could make a parsley sauce
Prep. Time: 20 minutes and under
Preheat oven to 190°C ( 170°C for fan assisted ovens )/ 375°F/ Gas M 5.
- Blanch broccoli in boiling salted water, drain and refresh under cold water, drain. Place broccoli and haddock in base of a shallow ovenproof dish approx. 1litre/ 2pt capacity. Spoon over sufficient sauce to coat lightly.
- Add chopped parsley to brushing butter, lightly brush one filo sheet. Tear pastry roughly into 4 strips and loosely fold or drape over fish filling, continuing with remaining pastry until all filling is covered. Scatter with a little more chopped parsley and bake for approx. 25 minutes until pastry golden and filling bubbling. Serve with any remaining sauce.
- 4 Jus-Rol™ filo pastry sheets Thawed
- 350g broccoli Cut in to florets
- 450g smoked haddock Skin removed and cut or torn into chunks
- 50g butter -melted [for brushing]
- 1 lemon & dill sauce ready made tub
- A few sprigs of parsley