Jus-Rol™ Frozen Puff pastry Sheets are ideal for this recipe, however if you prefer to use Jus-Rol™ Frozen Puff pastry in block form, roll to a rectangle approximately 3-4 mm thick.
- Unroll pastry sheet and keep on film, lightly brush with beaten egg.
- Spread the pastry with your chosen filling leaving a border of approx. 1 cm/1/2" on each long side.
- Fold over the side nearest to you so that it rests on the filling. Brush with beaten egg.
- Lift the film edges nearest you and gently allow the pastry to roll up.
- Continue rolling to the opposite side.
- Using a sharp knife slice the roll in approx. 1 cm lengths.
- Lay cut surface down onto a lined baking sheet and brush lightly with beaten egg before baking.
Recipes that use this Technique