- Lightly brush a thawed Jus-Rol™ Frozen Puff pastry sheet with beaten egg.
- Spread sheet with the tapenade, pesto or other filling of your choice, so that it is farily thinly spread.
- Sprinkle grated cheese evenly over pesto.
- Fold the sheet in half as shown and press firmly together.
- Using a sharp knife cut a strip approx. 2.5 cm/½" wide from the long side of the pastry.
- Taking one end of the strip between the thumb and forefinger of each hand, twist in opposite directions.
- Place the twist on a lined baking sheet and press ends firmly down, brush with beaten egg and continue with remaining pastry.
Recipes that use this Technique