What better way to show off your baked masterpieces than this delightful serving platter from Emma Bridgewater. We have 250 medium serving platters (30cm long) in the classic Emma Bridgewater Polka Dot design. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning one is enter your details on the form above, and we'll draw winners at random on 31st January 2017. Merry Christmas and happy festive baking from everyone at Jus-Rol!
1.This promotion is only open to residents of UK & ROI who are aged 18 or over, except employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, Tesco, Emma Bridgewater their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter the competition, entrants must log onto www.jusrol.co.uk and complete the entry form.
3. The competition opens for entries on 18th November 2016. The closing date for entries is midnight on 31st January 2017.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or delayed entries. No incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
5. One entry per email address/household. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated (whether by device, program, computer or otherwise) will be accepted.
6. Entry to this competition is via the web link only and no written or faxed entries will be accepted.
7. No purchase necessary to enter.
8. There are 250 identical prizes, each an Emma Bridgewater ‘Polka Dot Medium Oval Platter’’ baking dish. Prizes cannot be exchanged.
The prize includes free delivery to the householder’s address given on the entry form and will be delivered within 28 days of being informed you are a winner.
9. Two hundred and fifty prize winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries under independent supervision.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Winners will be informed via the email address provided on the entry form within 7 days of the draw taking place. In the event that the winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
12. The winners will have their details passed to Emma Bridgewater for prize fulfilment. Winners should allow 28 working days for delivery of their prize from receipt of notification that he/she is a winner. A signature will be required upon receipt (if winners are not in a card will be left explaining how to rearrange delivery). Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
Winners must contact Emma Bridgewater within 14 working days if they have received a damaged or incorrect item and they will do their best to resolve the situation as soon as possible. It may be necessary to provide a photograph of the damaged item to allow follow up with couriers. They may also require a return.
13. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. In the event that a winner does not want the prize, the prize will be forfeited by the winner. No refund or exchange of goods will be given.
14. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
15. Winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and each winner consents to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify all entries from any person, and prohibit that person’s further participation in this competition, who tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process or the operation of the competition, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acting in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
18. The Promoter may refuse to award any prize/reward, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
19. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases the Promoter, Tesco, Emma Bridgewater and their associated agencies from any and all liability, damages or loss incurred in connection with this competition including the redemption and use of any prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude liability for (i) death or personal injury as a result of negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
20. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. Personal data will only be used by the Promoter and its agencies for the purposes of administering this competition.
21. A list of the winners’ name and city/county can be obtained by sending a self addressed envelope to: Brand Manager Jus-Rol, General Mills UK Limited, Harman House, 1 George Street, Uxbridge UB8 1QQ within 4 weeks of the closing date.
23. Information regarding how to enter, how to claim and details of prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry to this competition will be deemed to constitute full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. The Promoter: General Mills UK Ltd (Jus-Rol), PO Box 363, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1YT
This is a an answer that will be longer than a questions and will contain lots of words and stuff.