- Roll out the Jus-Rol™ Puff Pastry on a lightly floured surface until 1/2 cm thick.
- Cut out 16 x 8 cm circle discs, brush over the beaten egg yolk and place on a baking sheet.
- Place another baking sheet on to top and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Mix the peanut butter, chocolate spread and cream together.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture on to half of the pastry discs and place remaining discs on top.
- Place the sliced banana around the top of the disc and sprinkle over the icing sugar.
- Use a blow torch to glaze the banana.
- Garnish and serve.
Garnish with honey cress or chocolate mint
Use a heavy baking sheet to stop the pastry rising