Twisted Corner Pastry Cases
- Take a Jus-Rol™ Frozen Puff pastry 5" square - thawed and fold it in half diagonally.
- With a sharp knife make two cuts from the folded edge towards the point, and parallel to the sides, BUT leave the point intact.
- Open out the pastry square and brush borders with beaten egg.
- Lift the border on one side and bring it over the middle of the pastry.
- Lay it on the centre section of pastry and press lightly down but leave corners open and twisted.
- Repeat with opposite border as shown.
- You should end up with two opposite twisted corners and the border all round. Prick centre and egg wash the borders before baking.