8 minutes bake time
Dip Italian-style into coffee or go French and dip into hot chocolate for a sweet little breakfast or brunch time treat.
- 1 can of Jus-Rol Ready-to-Bake Pains Au Chocolat Dough
- Beaten egg to glaze
- Coffee or hot chocolate to serve
- 1 large baking sheet
- Preheat the oven to 200c/ 180 fan assisted ovens/gas mark 6. Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Open the Pains au Chocolate can. Unroll the dough and cut along the perforations with a sharp knife to separate into the rectangular pieces.
- Cut each rectangle into 2 lengthways. Twist each piece around a chocolate stick and lay on the baking sheets. Press the ends down slightly, so they stick to the baking sheets – this will help them to keep their shape.
- Brush with the egg and bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly golden. Serve with your favourite hot drink.