Roasted Pear, Hazelnut & Blue Cheese Tatin
Try this delicious roasted pear, hazelnut and blue cheese tatin recipe for a tasty lunch option. Made with Jus-Rol puff pastry, season to taste.
- 260 g Jus-Rol™ Reduced Fat Puff Pastry
- 5 pears
- 120 g hazelnuts
- 100 g butter
- 80 g Blue cheese
- Rolling Pin
- Parchment Paper
- Ovenproof dish
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Roll out the pastry to 5mm thick and cut two circular 8” (diameter) discs.
- Peel the pears and cut in half lengthways. Core the pears and remove any stork.
- Put two 8” circular ovenproof pans onto a medium heat and divide the butter between the two.
- Once the butter starts to foam place 5 pear halves in each pan and season.
- Place the pastry discs over the pears.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn out onto a plate.
- Use the pan to heat through the hazelnuts and pour over the pears.
- Divide each tatin into 5 and place the blue cheese onto each portion.