Mini Goats Cheese and Cranberry Tartlets
16 minutes bake time
Stylish goats cheese and tangy cranberry canapés that can also be made larger to serve as a starter or even a light meal. This tartlet recipe is quick to prepare and perfect for the busy Festive season!
- 320g Jus-Rol™ ready-rolled Shortcrust Pastry
- Flour, for dusting
- 150g goats cheese
- 4tbsp cranberry sauce
- Small bunch fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Rolling Pin
- 12 hole deep bun tin
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (Fan 180°C) Gas 6.
- Unroll the pastry on a lightly floured, clean surface. Using an 8cm (3.5 inch) cutter, stamp out 12 rounds and press into a lightly greased 12-hole bun tin. Prick each base with a fork and line with a small piece of kitchen foil and fill with baking beans. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the pastry is lightly golden. Remove the foil and baking beans and return to the oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn down the oven to 180°C (Fan 160°C) Gas 4.
- Place a slice of goat’s cheese in the base of each pastry case. Return to the oven for 2-3 minutes, until the cheese is slightly melted. Allow to cool for a minute before removing from the tin. Top with a teaspoon of cranberry sauce and decorate with the chopped parsley – serve warm.