Brie and Redcurrant Puffs
15 minutes bake time
Try this delicious brie and redcurrant puffs recipe, the perfect nibble to serve up at parties. Made with Jus-Rol party pastry cases.
- 20 Jus-Rol™ Party Pastry Cases
- Beaten egg to glaze
- 200 g Ripe Brie
- 10 strings redcurrants
- Baking Sheet
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7
- Bake off pastry cases as directed on pack, glazing with beaten egg. Remove or press in lids once baked and allow to cool.
- Divide the Brie into 20 slices/wedges and push at an angle into cases, return to oven to just heat so cheese starts to soften. Serve garnished with a part string of redcurrants.
- If preferred, place cheese in hot cases immediately after they are baked, return to oven for 2-3 minutes then garnish as directed.