Chicken, Celeriac & Artichoke Pie
30 minutes bake time
Try this tasty chicken, celeriac and artichoke pie recipe for a delicious lunch. Made with Jus-Rol puff pastry, garnish with celery cress or celery leaves.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Puff Pastry Sheet
- 4 Egg Yolks beaten
- 4 tbsp .Rapeseed Oil
- 200 g Onion diced
- 800 g Chicken thighs diced
- 400 g Celeriac peeled and diced
- 300 g Jerusalem Artichoke peeled and diced
- 400 ml Double Cream Sea Salt & Pepper
- Celery Cress to garnish
- Baking Sheet
- Place the Jus-Rol™ Puff Pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface.
- Cutout 16x8cm circle discs, brush over the beaten egg yolks and place on a baking sheet.
- Place another baking sheet onto top and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Place the oil in a thick bottom pan and cook the onion until transparent.
- Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the celeriac and artichoke and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Pour in the cream, simmer for 5 minutes and season.
- Once the chicken is cooked and the cream is the right consistency remove from the heat.
- Place the chicken on half of the pastry discs and place remaining discs on top.
- Garnish and serve.
- Garnish with celery cress or celery leaves
- Use a heavy baking sheet to stop the pastry rising to create crisp wafer discs