Bacon & Egg Breakfast Croissant
15 minutes bake time
Bacon, eggs & croissants – a breakfast match made in heaven! Serve these up for a delicious breakfast or weekend brunch.
- 1 can Jus-Rol Ready-to-Bake Croissants Dough
- 3 rashers of streaky bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- 50 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, scrambled and at room temperature
- Beaten egg to glaze
- Baking Sheet
- Preheat the oven to 180c/160 fan assisted ovens/gas mark 4. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Open the croissant can and unroll the dough. Separate the dough into 6 triangles according to packet instructions.
- Spoon 2 tsp of scrambled egg onto the shortest edge of the croissant. Sprinkle the bacon and cheese on top of the egg.
- Lift the pointed end of the croissant over the egg mixture and tuck it underneath the shortest edge.
- Place on the baking sheet and brush with beaten egg. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden and risen. Serve warm.