Croissant Mummy Pizzas
Croissant Mummy Pizzas are a must-make dish for your Halloween menu. Prep this easy-to-make finger food in 15 minutes and have the kids help assemble these mini mummy pizzas for a quick dinner or party appetiser. It’s safe to say our mummy pizza recipe is one you’ll make for years to come.
- 1 can Jus-Rol™ Croissants
- 140g pizza sauce
- 9 slices mozzarella cheese, cut into 6 strips each
- 12 black olive slices or mini pepperoni slices, for eyes
- Pizza Cutter
- Baking Paper
- Baking Tray
- Cooling Rack
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 6. Line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
- Separate croissant dough into 3 rectangles; press seams together. Using pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut each rectangle crosswise in half to make 6 smaller rectangles in total. Place the rectangles on baking sheet. Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown; remove from oven.
- Spread about 2-3 teaspoons of the pizza sauce on top of each crescent square. Top each with9 strips of mozzarella cheese, alternating and overlapping strips to look like mummy bandages. Add 2 olive or pepperoni slices to each for eyes.
- Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese slightly melts. Serve warm.
- Serve mummy pizza bites with extra sauce for dipping, if desired.
- Flavour these up by adding chopped bacon or pepperoni before adding the cheese.