Croissant Sausage Rolls
15 minutes bake time
One for father’s day!
- 6 chipolatas
- 1 can of Jus-Rol Ready-to-Bake Croissant dough
- 1 1/2 tbsp English mustard, plus extra to serve
- 125g cheddar cheese, finely grated
- Beaten egg to glaze
- Baked beans, to serve
- Baking tray
- Preheat the oven to 200c/ 180 fan assisted ovens/gas mark 6. Place the chipolatas onto a baking tray and cook for 15 mins, turning once. Allow to cool while you prepare the croissant dough.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Open the Croissant dough can. Unroll the dough and use a knife to separate the triangles by cutting along the perforated lines.
- Spread each triangle with a little mustard. Place a cooked sausage along the base with a little cheese and roll up.
- Place on the lined baking tray (with the narrow point tucked under the base of the croissant) approx 5cm apart.
- Brush with the beaten egg and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with baked beans and extra mustard.