Croissants with Smoked Salmon and Creamy Scrambled Egg
15 minutes bake time
Enjoy this decadent & romantic breakfast perfect with smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on croissants. Perfect for impressing your partner.
- 1 can Jus-Rol™ Croissants
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 125 ml milk
- 75 g mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 175 g smoked salmon
- Parsley leaves, to garnish
- Baking tray
- Frying pan
- Preheat the oven to 200c/ 180 fan assisted ovens/gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Open the Croissant dough can. Unroll the dough and use a knife to separate the triangles by cutting along the perforated lines.
- From the base of the triangle, roll the dough up to the narrow point to form croissants. Place on the lined baking tray (with the narrow point tucked under the base of the croissant) approx. 5cm apart.
- Brush a little of the beaten egg over the croissants, place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool a little.