Easy Peach Tart
25 minutes bake time
Get in the summer mood with this irresistible peach tart. Full of summer flavours, this tart is easy to make, tasty, and perfect as a summer dessert.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Shortcrust Pastry Sheet
- 6 Peaches
- 50g Caster sugar
- pinch Cinnamon
- 50g Butter, melted
- 50g Demerara sugar
- Apricot jam for glazing
- 20cm Plate
- Rolling Pin
- Baking tray
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 6.
- Unroll pastry onto a floured work surface and use a 20cm plate as a template. Cut away the excess pastry so you are left with a circular pastry sheet. Carefully transfer the pastry using the rolling pin to a lightly greased baking tray and gently prick the pastry. Place in the fridge to chill while you prepare the peaches.
- Cut the peaches in half, de-stone and slice them. Put the peaches in a bowl and toss with the caster sugar and cinnamon.
- Remove the pastry from the fridge and arrange the peaches in a rosette pattern. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with 25g of the Demerara sugar. Bake in the oven for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Whilst the tart is still warm glaze with warm apricot jam and sprinkle with the remaining Demerara sugar.