Lemon, Mascarpone & Raspberry Filo Tartlets
20 minutes bake time
These beautiful refreshing tarts will hit the spot in any crowd – made with Jus-Rol’s filo and ready in under 30 minutes.
- 1 x 270g pack Jus-Rol filo pastry sheets (unwrap, keep under a damp tea-towel until ready to use)
- 100g butter, melted
- 300g jar Lemon curd
- 20g Mascarpone cheese
- 60ml (4 tbsp) natural yoghurt
- 150g Fresh raspberries
- Icing sugar and fresh mint leaves to decorate
- 12 Hole Tart Tin
- Pastry Brush
- Cooling Rack
- Mixing bowl
- Sieve for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 180C (160C in a fan oven) Gas 4.
- Lightly grease a 12-hole muffin or cupcake tin.
- Take 2 sheets of filo pastry, one at a time, brushing each sheet with butter before laying the next one on top. Cut the filo pastry in half lengthways and cut each half into 3 squares.
- The squares should be big enough to fit into the muffin holes and hang over the sides a little.
- Repeat the process to fill all 12 holes. (the remaining pastry can be kept in the freezer for another day, or make another 6 tartlet cases – they can be kept in an airtight container for up to 3 days).
- Place the filo cases into the oven for 4-6 minutes until they are lightly golden and crisp.
- Remove them from the oven, transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, mix the lemon curd, mascarpone and yoghurt.
- Fill the filo cases with the lemon mixture and top with fresh raspberries.
- Decorate with a dusting of icing sugar and fresh mint.