Mini Salmon Duo Tartlets
15 minutes bake time
Perfect for nibbles or as a starter, try this recipe for mini salmon duo tartlets – made with Jus-Rol’s all butter shortcrust pastry.
- 500g Jus-Rol, All Butter Shortcrust Pastry
- 1 egg
- 125ml Crème fraiche
- Black pepper
- Few fronds of dill
- 100g salmon fillets, skinned & cut into small chunks
- 125ml soured cream
- 200g smoked salmon
- Mini Muffin Tins
- Mixing bowl
- Cooling Rack
- 7cm and 5mm or 3in star shape cutter
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (180ºC for fan assisted ovens) 400ºF/Gas 6.
- Roll out the pastry and using star shape cutter, cut out pastry to line 30 mini muffin tins.
- Beat together the egg and Créme Fraiche, then season with pepper and a little dill.
- Divide the salmon chunks between cases, top with 1tsp of the Crème Fraiche mixture and bake for 12 – 15 minutes until the pastry is golden and mixture puffed and set. Allow to cool.
- Top each tartlet with 1 tsp of soured cream, a curl of smoked salmon and a frond of dill.