Moroccan Lamb Pastry
45 minutes bake time
Try this flavour packed Moroccan lamb pastry recipe for a delicious dinnertime option. Made with Jus-Rol shortcrust pastry, sweet potato and aubergine.
- 400g Jus-Rol™ shortcrust pastry
- 100g Sultanas
- 1 orange
- 200g red onion diced
- 300g aubergine, diced
- 300g sweet potato, diced
- 250g cooked, flaked lamb
- 15g Moroccan spice (a fragrant mixture of cumin, fennel seeds, cinnamon, cardamom, mace and rose petals)
- Baking Sheet
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Zest & juice the orange over the sultanas and leave to soak for 10 minutes.
- Roast the red onion, aubergine & sweet potato for 30 minutes in the pre-heated oven.
- Turn the oven down to 160°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3.
- Roll out the pastry into a 12” x 6” rectangle, 5mm thick, and place onto a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the vegetable mix, cooked lamb, orange soaked sultanas and Moroccan spice over the pastry.
- Season and bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow to stand before serving.