Peach Upside Down Tarts
A crispy, fluffy pastry base made with Jus-Rol Gluten-Free Puff Pastry, topped with juicy, sweet, honey-glazed peaches. This easy peach dessert can be prepared and baked in just 30 minutes. It is undoubtedly one of the simplest fruit desserts you can make, making it perfect for catering to any gluten-free dietary requirements.
- 1 packet of Jus-Rol Chilled Gluten Free Puff Pastry Sheet
- 1 tin of peaches
- 80ml honey
- 30g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- Ice cream
- Chopped nuts
- Baking parchment
- Packing tray or baking sheet
- Sharp knife
- Pastry brush/ basting brush
- Preheat your oven to 220c.
- Finely slice your peaches and line a packing tray with baking parchment.
- Unroll your Jus-Rol Chilled Gluten Free Puff Pastry and cut into 6 rectangles.
- Lightly grease your baking parchment with egg and place your sliced peaches on top of a drizzle of honey and brown sugar. Drizzle a little more honey on top of the peaches and top with your puff pastry slice.
- Seal the edges of the pastry by gently pressing it with a fork.
- Brush the pastries with a little egg, milk or oil wash. Sprinkle some brown sugar on top and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow them to reach room temperature then turn them over. Sprinkle some icing sugar on top and serve with ice cream, a honey drizzle and chopped nuts. Enjoy!