Quail Egg and Basil Mayonnaise Vol-au-Vents
20 minutes bake time
Perfect as a starter, try this recipe for quail egg and basil mayonnaise vol-au-vents – made with Jus-Rol’s pastry cases, perfect for buffets.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Pastry Cases (Party Size)
- 5 quails eggs hard boiled and peeled
- 3tbsp mayonnaise
- 6 basil Leaves Shredded or chopped plus 10 small leaves.
- Baking Sheet
- Baking paper
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise with chopped basil.
- Use the mixture to fill the pastry cases.
- Top with a halved quail egg and a tiny basil leaf.