Red Pepper Salsa Wraps
20 minutes bake time
Find out how to make red pepper salsa wraps with this easy recipe – made with Jus-Rol’s ready rolled shortcrust pastry sheets and ready in just 30 minutes.
- 1 pack Jus-Rol™ Shortcrust pastry ready rolled sheet
- 100g full fat soft cheese
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes or pinch ground chilli
- 50g salsa, plus a little extra for serving
- 1 large red pepper, deseeded cut into 4 lengthwise
- Egg, beaten to glaze
- Baking Sheet
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (180ºC fan assisted oven)/Gas Mark 6.
- Combine the cheese with the chilli and most of the salsa and use to fill cavities in cut pepper quarters.
- Cut pastry sheet into quarters, place a teaspoonful of salsa in centre of each quarter and then place the pepper quarter down centre of the pastry piece.
- Brush borders with beaten egg and bring the outer edges up across the pepper to meet in middle, press together and brush top pastry with beaten egg. Repeat with remaining peppers and pastry.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until pastry golden and the pepper just cooked.
- Serve with more salsa or guacamole and green salad garnish.