Rhubarb and Marmalade Tarts
20 minutes bake time
Try this delicious rhubarb and marmalade tarts recipe for a tasty treat. Made with Jus-Rol all butter shortcrust pastry and ready in 30 minutes.
- 500g Jus-Rol™ All butter shortcrust pastry
- 1 tub mascarpone cheese
- 2 eggs -medium
- 100g caster sugar
- 3tbsp orange marmalade
- 400g rhubarb washed, cut into small dice
- Rolling Pin
- Pastry cutters
- 12 Hole Tart Tin
- 2 mixing bowls
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (180ºC fan assisted oven)/400ºF/Gas 6.
- Roll out pastry and use to line 12 muffin forms (you will need to re roll pastry to achieve this). Place in refrigerator whilst making filling.
- Beat together the mascarpone cheese with the eggs and sugar. In a separate bowl stir the marmalade into the rhubarb.
- Divide the rhubarb mixture between the muffin cases, then top with the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until the pastry is golden brown and the filling set.