Roasted Vegetable and Fish Tarts
12 minutes bake time
Keep it simple with this easy recipe for roasted vegetable and fish tarts – filo pastry cases with mixed vegetables and tilapia (or similar white fish).
- 2 Jus-Rol™ Filo pastry sheets
- Butter melted, for brushing
- 2 small filletswhite fish small fillets, cut into large pieces [you can use any white fish to your liking. We used Talapia]
- Selection of roasted vegetables a handful, mixed [alternatively you can use the antipasti peppers etc available in jars.]
- Dill for garnish
- Baking paper
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (160º for fan ovens) 350ºF, Gas M4.
- Cut one sheet of pastry in half to give two ‘squares’, lightly brush one with butter, place on a baking sheet and place second half on top with edges offset, brush this again with melted butter.
- Repeat this process with each tart.
- Cut fish into large pieces, mix with the vegetables and place on centre of pastry in a ‘disc’ formation.
- Bring up the pastry around sides of fill allowing it to overlap top edges but leave fish and vegetables visible, the pastry should sit in ‘folds’ around the sides of the sides.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes until fish is cooked and pastry golden brown, serve garnished with a sprig of dill.