Rugby-Shaped Sausage Croissant
15 minutes bake time
Get inspired by the Rugby with these rugby themed sausage croissants. Easy and quick to bake, these are sure winners for the big game.
- 1 can Jus-Rol Ready-to-Bake Croissants Dough
- 12 cocktail sausages
- 150g full fat cream cheese
- 50g jalapenos peppers (fresh or from a jar), finely chopped
- Beaten egg to glaze
- 2tbsp BBQ sauce
- Round flan tin
- Baking Sheet
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat the oven to 180c/160 fan assisted ovens/gas mark 4. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Open the croissant can and unroll the dough. Separate the dough into 6 triangles according to packet instructions.
- Mix the cream cheese and jalapenos together and spoon 1 tsp of the mixture onto the shortest edge of the croissant triangle. Place 2 cocktail sausages at the tip the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up the triangles from the shortest edge, over the filling, to make croissants.
- Place on the baking sheet and brush with beaten egg. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden and risen.
- Squeeze the BBQ sauce into a piping bag or just do it straight out of a squeezy bottle and make a rugby ball pattern on the top of the croissants by piping a vertical line 1cm from the croissants edge and then piping 4 or 5 horizontal lines over the vertical line.