Smoked Haddock and Broccoli Filo Pie
25 minutes bake time
Find out how to make smoked haddock and broccoli filo pie with this recipe – made with Jus-Rol’s filo pastry sheets and best served with parsley sauce.
- 4 Jus-Rol™ filo pastry sheets Thawed
- 350g Broccoli florets
- 450g Smoked haddock, skin removed and cut or torn into chunks
- 1 Lemon & dill sauce ready made tub
- A few sprigs of parsley
- 50g Butter, melted for brushing
- Ovenproof dish
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat oven to 190°C ( 170°C for fan assisted ovens )/ Gas M 5.
- Blanch broccoli in boiling salted water for approximately 2 minutes then drain. Refresh under cold water and then drain again. Place broccoli and haddock in ovenproof dish and lightly coat in the sauce.
- Add chopped parsley leaves to melted butter and lightly brush one filo sheet. Tear pastry roughly into 4 strips and loosely fold or drape over fish filling, continuing with remaining pastry until all filling is covered.
- Scatter with remaining parsley and bake for approx. 25 minutes until pastry golden and filling bubbling.
- Serve with any remaining sauce.