Smoked Salmon with Soured Cream Vol-au-vent
Perfect for parties and celebrations, these super quick and easy to make vol-au-vent look great filled with smoked salmon & soured cream.
- 10 Jus-Rol™ Vol-au-Vent
- Smoked salmon shredded or cut into small pieces
- 1tsp soured cream chilled, per case
- 1 lime
- Baking Sheet
- Baking paper
- Buy the smoked salmon trimmings as you will have to cut or tear the salmon in small pieces anyway.
- Bake vol-au-vent as per pack instructions. Meanwhile mix some soured cream with some grated lime zest, a dash of lime juice and black pepper.
- Put a good teaspoonful into each case and top with smoked salmon - garnish with lime zest and a tiny lime piece if desired.