Spider Web Croissant Cups
14 minutes bake time
Make these cheesy spider web-topped pizza cups a part of your Halloween dinner or party!
- 1 can Jus-Rol™ Croissants
- 125g pizza sauce
- 2 mini pepperoni sticks (such as Pepperami®), thinly sliced
- 100g cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 150g ready grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cheese string
- 18 medium pitted ripe olives
- Pizza Cutter
- Baking Paper
- Baking Tray
- Cooling Rack
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 6. Grease a 12-hole muffin tray. Unroll dough; separate into 6trianglesthen cut each triangle in half again. Press 1 triangle of dough in bottom and up side of each muffin cup.
- In small bowl, mix sauce, pepperoni, chicken and 100g of the cheese. Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture into each dough-lined cup; sprinkle each with about 1 teaspoon remaining cheese.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Meanwhile, cut string cheese into 36 (2-inch) matchstick-sized pieces. Place 3 pieces on top of each muffin cup to make web shape. Bake about 2 minutes longer or until cheese is just melted.
- Immediately transfer cups to serving plate. Cut olives in half widthwise. Place one halfcut-sidedown on top of each cup for spider body; cut remaining olive halves into thin slices, and place on top of cups for legs. Serve warm.
- If you can’t find mini pepperoni slices, purchase larger ones, and cut them into fourths to fit in the muffin cups.
- Don’t like Italian sausage? Swap it for 1/4 cup chopped red onion, sliced olives or more pepperoni.