TikTok Cinnamon Swirls
90 minutes bake time
This viral Cinnamon Swirls recipe uses double cream to make the Cinnamon Swirls super light, and fluffy. Once you give this recipe a try, you’ll never want to make Jus-Rol’s ready-to-bake Cinnamon Swirls any other way!
- 1 Jus-Rol Ready-To-Bake Cinnamon Swirls
- 300ml double cream
- Spray oil
- 1 cup cream cheese (room temperature)
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Carmelised pecans
- Casserole dish
- Chopping board
- Mixing bowl
- Preheat your oven to 180°C degrees.
- Spray large baking dish with nonstick baking spray. Follow the instructions on the Jus-Rol cinnamon swirl packaging to shape your 3 swirls and place them in your tray.
- Pour the heavy cream over the top of the cinnamon rolls and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and start making your icing. In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, cream cheese and vanilla extract until smooth and well combined. Gradually add in the icing sugar and cinnamon, beating until frosting is smooth and powdered sugar is fully incorporated.
- Spread this cream cheese frosting on your cinnamon swirls and enjoy!