Turkey, Bacon & Cranberry Shortcrust Pies
20 minutes bake time
Find out how to make turkey, bacon and cranberry shortcrust pies with this easy recipe – great for using up leftover pastry and cranberry sauce.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Shortcrust pastry ready rolled sheet
- 200g cooked turkey meat – diced
- 4 good quality sausages (uncooked) skin removed
- 4-5 spring onions – chopped
- 3 bacon rashers – rind removed and chopped
- A little cranberry sauce to serve
- Pastry Brush
- Muffin Tin
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 180°C for fan assisted/ Gas M. 6
- In a small pan gently fry the bacon and spring onion until just cooked, allow to cool.
- Unroll the pastry sheet and cut into 6 equal squares, use squares to line a 6 hole muffin tin, pushing centres firmly down and allowing the corners to stand up in points.
- Mix together the diced turkey, sausage meat, bacon and onion and season well. Divide between the pastry cases and press down lightly.
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes until filling is cooked and pastry is golden brown, serve warm or cold with cranberry sauce.