Turkey, Bacon & Cranberry Shortcrust Pies
This is a great way of using up leftover turkey and cranberry sauce. If you have some unused sausage meat then use that instead of the sausages.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Shortcrust pastry ready rolled sheet
- 200g cooked turkey meat - diced
- 4 good quality sausages (uncooked) skin removed
- 4-5 spring onions - chopped
- 3 bacon rashers - rind removed and chopped
- A little cranberry sauce to serve
- Pastry Brush
- Muffin Tin
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 180°C for fan assisted/ Gas M. 6
- In a small pan gently fry the bacon and spring onion until just cooked, allow to cool.
- Unroll the pastry sheet and cut into 6 equal squares, use squares to line a 6 hole muffin tin, pushing centres firmly down and allowing the corners to stand up in points.
- Mix together the diced turkey, sausage meat, bacon and onion and season well. Divide between the pastry cases and press down lightly.
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes until filling is cooked and pastry is golden brown, serve warm or cold with cranberry sauce.