Turkey, Ham and Vegetable Pie
25 minutes bake time
Find out how to make turkey, ham and vegetable pie with this easy recipe – made with Jus-Rol’s all butter shortcrust pastry and ready in just 30 minutes.
- Jus-Rol™ Shortcrust Pastry Block
- 1 large onion peeled & chopped
- 1-2tbsp oil
- 3 carrots peeled & chopped
- 454g cooked turkey diced
- 250g cooked ham diced
- 500ml turkey stock
- 1tbsp flour
- 3tbsp cream or creme fraiche
- Salt & black pepper
- Pie Dish
- Pastry Brush
- Large pan
- Heat oil in a large pan, gently sauté the onion and carrot until just tender, sprinkle in the flour and then gradually add the stock. Bring to the boil, stirring all the while.
- Add the turkey and ham and season to taste, then allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (180ºC fan assisted)/400ºF/ Gas 6. Place the cooled filling in 4 individual pie dishes, divide pastry into 4 equal pieces and roll out each large enough to top one pie dish. Brush rims with beaten egg, lay rolled out pastry over dish, trim off excess and press edges firmly down to seal. If desired use trimmings to make a decoration of leaves.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes serve hot.