How to Cook Salmon in Filo Pastry
- Cut one sheet of filo pastry in half across length and lightly brush each half with melted butter – to add extra taste infuse some capers in the butter.
- Lay one half of the pastry on a lined baking sheet and then top with second half sheet but lay it with corners slightly offset.
- Place prepared salmon fillet in middle of pastry.
- Bring up pastry around sides of salmon to form a ‘collar’ but not entirely cover top of fish.
- Brush pastry again very lightly before baking.