1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens), Gas Mark 6. Line a large baking sheet with baking paper for the croissants, and arrange the bacon rashers on a shallow baking tray.
2. Open the can of croissant dough. Unroll the dough and use a knife to separate the triangles cutting along the perforated lines. Follow the video below to keep right!
3. From the base of each triangle, roll the dough up to the narrow points to form croissants and arrange on the baking sheet. Put the croissants into the oven with the bacon and cook for 15 minutes or until the croissants are golden brown. Remove the croissants from the oven and continue to cook the bacon for a further 5 minutes, until crisp and golden. Allow the croissants to cool while the bacon continues to cook.
4. Just before the bacon comes out of the oven, whisk together the eggs and milk in a jug. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Melt the butter in a large pan over a medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring with a spatula or wooden spoon until the eggs are lightly scrambled. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cheese and parsley.
5. Slice each warm croissant in half horizontally. Fill each one with scrambled egg and a bacon rasher. Serve immediately.
- For a veggie version, replace the bacon rashers with grilled cherry tomatoes or fried sliced mushrooms.
- Instead of cheddar you could stir crumbled goats’ cheese into the scrambled eggs.
Cinnamon Swirls Recipes
Pain au Chocolat Recipes
See some of the greatest creations from Jus-Rol and our home bakers.