Cheese, Tomato and Bacon Wrap
12 minutes bake time
Try this delicious cheese, tomato and bacon wrap recipe for a tasty breakfast or midday snack. Made with Jus-Rol puff pastry, serve up with vegetables/salad.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Puff Pastry Square 127mm, thawed
- Beaten egg to glaze
- 3-4 slices tomato
- 1 rasher Back bacon
- 25-30 g Grated Cheddar or other cheese
- Baking Tin
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7
- Lay tomato slices across centre of pastry square from corner to corner. Top with bacon and some of the cheese.
- Brush outside corners with egg wash, fold over filling to form a ‘wrap’ and brush whole with egg wash.
- Sprinkle top centre with further cheese.
- Bake for approx. 12 minutes until pastry risen and golden brown. Serve hot as breakfast/brunch snack or with vegetables/salad.