Egg Mayonnaise and Caviar Cases
15 minutes bake time
Try this delicious egg mayonnaise and caviar cases recipe for a light snack or starter. Made with Jus-Rol party pastry cases and garnished with chive.
- 20 Jus-Rol, Party Pastry Cases
- Beaten egg to glaze
- 100ml mayonnaise
- 10 Quails eggs or 4 medium eggs, lightly hard boiled
- Black lumpfish roe or caviar
- Few chives for garnish
- Baking Sheet
- Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
- Bake off pastry cases as directed on pack, glazing with beaten egg. Remove or press in lids once baked and allow to cool.
- Remove shell from eggs and cut quails eggs into half, or ordinary eggs into 6 wedges each.
- Place a teaspoonful of mayonnaise in each pastry case, top with egg and a little caviar. Garnish with 1-2 pieces of chive.