Frangipane topped Mince Pies
18 minutes bake time
Try this delicious frangipane topped mince pies recipe for a tasty treat. Made with Jus-Rol all butter sweet shortcrust pastry sheet.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ All Butter Sweet Shortcrust Pastry Sheet thawed
- Approx. 200g mincemeat
- 45g caster sugar
- 45g butter -melted
- 1 egg
- 45g ground almonds
- A few flaked almonds
- Cookie Cutter
- Bun tin
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 180°C for fan assisted/ Gas M.6.
- Unroll sheet and cut out 12 discs using a cookie cutter then transfer to jam tart.
- Spoon on the mincemeat.
- Beat the egg and sugar, and then stir in the butter and the ground almonds. Pour the mixture and scatter with a few flaked almonds.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes until pastry is golden brown. Serve warm with brandy or Amaretto butter.
- If preferred use a Jus Rol™ All Butter Shortcrust sheet.