Goat’s Cheese and Red Onion Filled Vol-au-Vents
15 minutes bake time
Perfect for nibbles or as a starter, try this recipe for goat’s cheese and red onion vol-au-vents – finger food ready in minutes.
- 10 Jus-Rol™ Vol-au-Vent Thawed
- 200g goats cheese Cubed
- 1 red onion medium, sliced
- Fresh herbs, for decorating
- Baking Sheet
- Baking paper
- Roast the red onion wedges whilst the vol-au-vent cases are baking for 13-15 minutes.
- Place one wedge in each case with a small piece of goats cheese.
- Finish with a touch of fresh herbs.