Individual Red Pepper and Onion Tartes Tatin
15 minutes bake time
Try this flavour packed pepper and onion savoury tarte tatin recipe for a delicious meal option. Made with Jus-Rol puff pastry rounds, garnished with basil.
- 20 Jus-Rol™ 152mm Puff Pastry Rounds, thawed
- 6 Large red onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- 6 Large red peppers, deseeded and cut into chunks
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Frying pan
- Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
- Place prepared vegetables on heavy baking sheets, drizzle with oil and roast in a hot oven for 15 – 20 minutes, or alternatively chargrill.
- Allow to cool and then divide evenly between 12 individual shallow tart tins, or similar, and season.
- Top with pastry rounds and tuck edges into sides of tin. Bake for 12 – 15 minutes.
- To serve, invert onto plates and garnish with basil leaves.