Jus-Rol Cinnamon Swirls
Classic cinnamon swirls without the hassle, just Twist, Bake, Indulge! These cinnamon swirls are the perfect treat whether you’re enjoying them yourself or sharing over brunch with friends and family. They are super convenient and easy to make making them an ideal choice for any occasion.
- 1 Jus-Rol Ready-To-Bake Cinnamon Swirls
- 300ml double cream
- 1 cup cream cheese (room temperature)
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Spray oil
- Baking Tray
- Baking Paper
- Wire Rack
- Small Bowl
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan-assisted ovens)/Gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- To open the Cinnamon Swirls, pull the corner of the label down to the left where indicated.
- Twist the can and gently release the dough.
- Unroll the dough and spread the cinnamon paste evenly then roll it back up from the short end.
- Using a knife slice the dough into 6 equal pieces.
- Place the slices on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- In a bowl mix the icing sugar and 1–1 ½ teaspoons of water until smooth and lump free. Drizzle the icing on the cinnamon swirls and serve.