Jus-Rol Filo Topped Fish Pie
25 minutes bake time
Try this flavour filled filo topped fish pie recipe for a delicious family meal. Made with Jus-Rol filo pastry sheets and served with salad.
- 1 x 270g pack Jus-Rol, Filo Pastry Sheets
- 150 ml (5fl oz) Crème fraiche
- 1tbsp corn flour
- Large bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 150g frozen garden peas
- 1 x 390g pack fish pie mix
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 75g butter, melted
- Ovenproof dish
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat the oven 190°C (170°C fan oven) Gas Mark 5.
- Combine the crème fraîche with the cornflour in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except the pastry and butter, season and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a 1.5 litre (2 ½ pt) ovenproof dish.
- Brush a sheet of filo pastry with butter and lay another piece on top. Cut into ¼’s, scrunch slightly and place on top of the pie. Repeat the process until the pie is covered. (any leftover filo can be frozen for a later date).
- Drizzle any remaining butter over the pie, bake for 20-25 minutes until the pastry is golden and crisp.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.