- Preheat oven to 200°C /400°F/ Gas M 6
- Lay vegetables on baking sheet, drizzle with oil and roast for 15 - 20 minutes until tender. Allow to cool. When cooled mix together with lentils and pesto and season to taste.
- Open out pastry sheets and cut in half down their length.
- Brush each strip lightly with butter and place spoonfuls of filling at one end of strip and fold up. Brush again with melted butter. .
- Lower heat in oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas M 4 and bake triangles for 12 - 20 minutes depending on the size you have formed.
- Lower heat in oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas M 4 and bake triangles for 20 minutes
From each pack you will get 12 large triangles; 36 medium and 48 small ones.
If you are making the medium sized triangles you may need to cut the vegetables down in size.