Mince Pie Pops
Try this delicious mince pie pops recipe for a tasty treat. Made with Jus-Rol shortcrust pastry sheet and ready in a jiffy. Wonderfully festive and simple to make.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Shortcrust pastry ready rolled sheet
- 100g mincemeat
- 30g Chocolate Chunks
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 caster sugar
- 7cm cookie cutter
- Baking Sheet
- Baking paper
- Star shaped cookie cutter
- Rolled paper lolly sticks (suitable for baking)
- Preheat your oven to 180 C (160°C for fan assisted ovens) Gas Mark 4
- Using a 7cm cookie cutter cut the pastry into 10-12 circles.
- Place half of the circles onto a lined baking sheet and brush with beaten egg.
- Place a lolly stick in the centre of the circles and press it lightly into the pastry.
- Combine the chocolate chunks and mincemeat and place a teaspoon of the mixture into the centre of the pastry circles.
- Using a star shaped cutter cut the remaining circles and place on top of the bases.
- Seal the edges and brush the tops with water and sprinkle with caster sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the oven until golden and crisp.