Oak Roasted Salmon & Wild Rocket Pie
20 minutes bake time
Delicious oak roasted salmon and wild rocket topped with a shortcrust pastry lid.
- 500g Jus-Rol™ shortcrust pastry
- 4 Egg Yolks beaten
- 900g Oak Roasted Salmon flaked
- 100g Wild Rocket
- 2 Lemons zest
- Sea Salt & Pepper Mill
- Rolling Pin
- Pastry Brush
- Pie Dish
- Roll out the Jus-Rol™ Shortcrust Pastry on a lightly floured surface until 1/2 cm thick.
- Cut out 4 cm discs, using all of the pastry, brush over the beaten egg yolk and place on a tray.
- Place the salmon, rocket and lemon zest in a pie dish and season.
- Place the small pastry discs over the salmon to form a scale like appearance.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
- Brush with a little melted butter to improve glaze after cooking.
- Use baby spinach with rocket.