Quick Custard and Strawberry Tarts
36 mini tarts
15 minutes bake time
Try this delicious, quick and easy custard and strawberry tarts recipe for a tasty treat. Made with Jus-Rol pastry cases and ready in just 20 minutes.
- 6 x Jus-Rol™ king size pastry cases
- 1 tub creme fraiche
- 1 tin custard
- 1 box strawberries sliced
- Baking paper
- Cooling Rack
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (180ºC for fan assisted ovens) 400ºF, Gas Mark 6.
- Place a baking tray in oven to heat through.
- Prick the bases of the medium Vol-au-Vent cases, then place onto the preheated baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until pale golden brown and allow to cool before serving.