Roquefort, Celery and Walnut Tiny Filo Tartlets
7 minutes bake time
Perfect for nibbles or as a starter, try this recipe for Roquefort, celery and walnut tiny filo tartlets – made with Jus-Rol’s filo pastry sheets.
- Jus-Rol™ Filo Pastry
- Butter, melted for brushing
- 200g Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 3 Celery sticks, cut into 64 slices
- 16 Walnuts, halved
- Mini Muffin Tins
- Pastry Brush
- Sharp knife
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (160º for fan ovens) 350ºF, Gas M 4.
- Brush one whole sheet of filo lightly with melted butter, place a second sheet on top and brush again.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the double sheet into 32 equal squares and press each square into a mini muffin tin. Bake for 6-7 minutes until light golden brown. Repeat with remaining pastry.
- Crumble a little Roquefort cheese into the tartlet and top with 2-3 slices of celery and half a walnut.