Salmon and Dill Canapé
10 minutes bake time
Perfect for nibbles or as a starter, try this recipe for salmon and dill canapés – made with Jus-Rol’s ready rolled shortcrust pastry sheets.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Shortcrust pastry ready rolled sheet
- Egg, beaten to glaze
- 50g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 carton of soured cream
- 200g Smoked salmon
- 1 lime zest
- Fresh dill
- 4dot5cm round pastry cutter
- Baking Sheet
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (180º for fan assisted ovens)/ 400ºF/ Gas M6.
- Cut pastry into discs – we used a 4.5cm cutter, brush with beaten egg and sprinkle over parmesan. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Then top with 1 x tsp soured cream, 1 x small strip of smoked salmon, lime zest, sprig of dill.