15 minutes bake time
Try this delicious apple puffs recipe for a tasty treat perfect to share with friends. Made with Jus-Rol puff pastry. Serve warm, and dust with icing sugar.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Puff Pastry Oval
- Beaten egg to glaze
- 1/2 Eating Apple, sliced with skin left on
- Apricot Jam, melted to glaze
- Baking Sheet
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7
- Lay the pastry oval onto a baking sheet, arrange the apple in overlapping slices down the centre and brush the pastry borders with egg glaze.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the pastry has risen around the apple and is golden. Remove from oven and glaze with melted apricot jam.
- Serve warm, lightly dusted with icing sugar if desired.