Caramelised Peach Tarts
15 minutes bake time
Try this delicious, quick and easy caramelised peach tarts recipe for a tasty treat. Made with Jus-Rol puff pastry and ready in just 20 minutes.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Puff Pastry 152mm Round
- Beaten egg to glaze
- Half a large fresh peach, stone removed
- 25 g Demerara sugar
- Small knob unsalted butter
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Raspberry coulis – optional
- Palette Knife
- Baking Sheet
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7
- Lay the pastry round on a baking sheet and brush with egg glaze.
- Place the peach half cut face up onto the centre of the pastry and place a small knob of butter in the cavity. Sprinkle the peach and pastry liberally with the sugar.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until pastry is golden brown and risen around the peach, and the peach is just tender. Serve dusted lightly with icing sugar, and a raspberry coulis if desired.