Chicken, Spinach and Red Pepper Open Tarts
15 minutes bake time
Try this tasty chicken, spinach and red pepper open tart recipe for a delicious light lunchtime option. Made with Jus-Rol puff pastry.
- 1 Jus-Rol™ Puff Pastry 152mm Round
- Beaten egg to glaze
- 50 g Fresh Chicken Breast Meat, diced or cut into strips
- 18 g Fresh spinach leaves, just wilted by placing in a sieve and running hot water through, then drained
- 1 level tbsp natural yoghurt
- 4-5 strips Red pepper
- Pastry Brush
- Baking Sheet
- Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7
- Combine the chicken with the spinach, yoghurt and seasoning. Place the pastry round on a baking sheet and place the filling in the centre. Spread out evenly, leaving a 2cm border all round.
- Brush the pastry border with egg glaze and top the filling with pepper strips.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the pastry border golden.