Chocolate & Orange Croustade Twist
20 minutes bake time
Try this sweet chocolate and orange croustade twists recipe for a delicious afternoon or tea time treat. Made with Jus-Rol shortcrust pastry.
- 375 g Jus-Rol™ shortcrust pastry
- 1 orange, zested
- 120 g dark chocolate pistoles
- 1 Egg, beaten to glaze
- Baking tray
- Parchment Paper
- Pastry Brush
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted) / Gas Mark 4.
- Roll the pastry out and egg wash all over.
- Sprinkle the pastry with the chocolate pistoles and half the orange zest.
- Fold the pastry in half and roll out slightly.
- Egg wash again and sprinkle over the remaining orange zest.
- Cut the pastry into finger width lengths and twist each from the middle outwards.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.